HVA90 Insulation Tester
- The HVA90 insulation tester by b2 electronics is a portable 0.1 Hz VLF cable test system for the testing of medium voltage cables.
With its weight of 127 kg the hipot tester provides an excellent power-to-weight-ratio.
- The HVA90 may be expanded with optional devices to a full cable diagnostics system.
- The HVA system may then be used for tan delta measurement
The powerful output is capable of driving capacitive loads of up to 10 μF.
At maximum output voltage cables with a length of up to 33 km can be tested.
- Sinusoidal: 0 – 90 kV peak, 0 – 64 kV eff
- DC: ± 0 – 90 kV
- Squarewave: 90 kV
The highvoltage insulation tester HVA90 offers various operating modes.
Cable testing, cable sheath / jacket testing, sheath fault location, cable fault conditioning (burning), vacuum bottle test.
Outstanding Cable Test System
- Predefined standard-compliant cable test sequences
- Symmetrical sine wave high voltage
- RMS measurement of output voltage and current
- Measurement of capacitive and resistive load
- Automatic and load dependent frequency selection (0.01 Hz – 0.1 Hz)
- Display of current test time
- Integrated real-time scope function
- Self-explanatory, multilingual software
- Automatic measurement reporting
- Report storage via RS232 or USB
- PC software (b2 ControlCenter) for data analysis and storage
- Flashover detection and ultra fast switch off
- Flashover voltage measurement
- Time optimized burning mode
- No regular maintenance required
- Short circuit protected output
- 12 kV feedback protection
- Signal lamps for active / inactive high voltage
- Status display of safety functions
- Dual Discharge Device (DDD®), two integrated and automatic discharge devices
- Main switch with key-lock
- Emergency-off button on front panel