- b2 electronics HVA45TD is an ultra-compact and lightweight VLF Test set with integrated Tan Delta (TD) Diagnostics, in a rugged trolley for easy transport.
- HVA45TD offers outstanding features in terms of size, weight, safety and ease of use.
- It performs VLF and DC testing, sheath testing, sheath fault location mode and leakage current correction. Assessments of cable condition can be carried out by the use of Tan Delta Diagnostics.
- Pure sinusoidal output voltage (load-independent)
- Output current 60 mA max.
- Cable Testing According IEEE400
- Internal Tan Delta measurement with high accuracy (1×10-4)
- Tan Delta measurement with various frequencies (0.01. -0.1 Hz)
- Highest test capacity of 10 μF
- Large Colour display (4.3″)
- Programmable test sequences
- Integrated 12 kV transient protection (50 Hz)
- Dual Discharge Device (DDD®) two integrated and automatic discharge devices
- Easily exchangeable HV cable
- Intuitive menu operation
- Sheath Fault Locating (in combination with Earth Fault Location)
- Vacuum Bottle Test
- Insulation Testing
Sinusoidal VLF output voltage up to 48 kV (34 kV rms)
DC (±) voltages up to 45 kV
Internal Tan Delta & extendable Partial Discharge Diagnostics
Testing and Diagnostics in compliance with IEEE400
39 kg – 500 x 305 x 457 mm
No limited operating time.
Run the system for many hours.
Watertight, crushproof and dust proof case
12 kV feedback protection and 2 integrated discharge units
No oil inside, less maintenance and temperature hassle