The new C.A 652x & C.A 653x insulation testers are compact, lightweight and simple to use, offering greater comfort for users:
– Casing designed with 600V CAT IV safety and IP54 / IK04 protection for a comfortable grip in total safety with easy access to the TEST button, even when the user is wearing safety gloves
- Magnetic stand for fixing the product on a metal surface so that users have their hands free when measuring and reading the result
- Wide backlit screen with double digital display and logarithmic bargraph, secondary display showing the actual test voltage, the test current and the timer value, in addition to the value measured
- Remote control with torch for error-free identification of the points of measurement, even in environments with poor lighting
- Green/red Pass/FailLED indicator on the C.A 6526 for direct indication of the test result, even if the buzzer is deactivated.
- Direct access to the main functions (configuration, etc.)
- Direct access to the measurements (harmonics, flicker, etc.)
- Voltage/current inputs equipped with colour-coded inserts
- Large colour TFT screen for easy reading
- Battery life: 13 hrs
The multiple functions of the Qualistar+ C.A 8336 make it a versatile instrument. It is suitable for applications up to 1,000 V in CAT III and 600 V in CAT IV.
The continuity test function, which complies with the IEC 61557 standard (200 mA current), is enhanced on certain models with a 20 mA test current, with the advantage of prolonging battery life in normal use. This function is equipped with activefuselessprotection if a voltage is present.
On most of the models in the C.A 652X & C.A 653x range, you can activate an alarm threshold, choosing between 2 fixed thresholds and 1 customizable threshold for each measurement.
Furthermore, the ΔREL function can be used to display the measurements which differ from a reference measurement. The display shows the value of the variation and the percentage in relation to the reference.
50-100-250-500-1000 V test voltage
Manual, Lock, Timer, PI, DAR
0.1 nF – 10 µF