Powerful six-phase relay testing and more
The CMC 356 is the universal solution for testing all generations and types of protection relays. Its powerful six current sources (three-phase mode: up to 64 A / 860 VA per channel) with a great dynamic range, make the unit capable of testing even high-burden electromechanical relays with very high power demands.
The CMC 356 is the first choice for applications requiring the highest versatility, amplitude and power. Commissioning engineers will particularly appreciate its ability to perform wiring and plausibility checks of current transformers, by using primary injection of high currents from the test set.
- Powerful current sources for testing even high-burden electromechanical relays
- High current amplitudes for 5 A relay testing
- High accuracy and versatility for testing static and numerical relays of all types
- Integrated network for testing IEC 61850 IEDs
- 10-channel analog measurement and transient recording functionality (option)
LLO-2 Hardware Option
This option adds additional 6 low level outputs to the CMC 356. The total amount of generators that can be controlled by the test set is extended from 16 to 22. The low level outputs can be used to directly test relays with low level inputs or can be used to control additional external amplifiers such as the CMS 356.
The low level outputs can simulate signals from non conventional CTs and VTs with low level interfaces. Unique is that Rogowski-coil signals can be simulated not only steady state but also for transients.