Irrigation Tester Kit
TEMPO Communications continues its excellence in irrigation system troubleshooting with the Model 24B Station Master Pro. The upgraded Station Master Pro is a portable, battery-operated irrigation system diagnostic tester combining solenoid activation and wire identification. The easy-to-understand LEDs notify the technician if sufficient voltage is being supplied by the controller and the condition of the solenoid. The solenoid activation mode is used to activate valve solenoids either from the controller or at the valve, along with testing continuity of the solenoids. In chatter mode the Station Master Pro will turn the solenoid off and on about once per second to aid in locating the valve by ear. In addition, the Station Master has the added functionality of providing tone generation to identify wires which can be traced with any TEMPO amplifier probe.
- The Model 24B operates on two 9 volt alkaline batteries and can safely hold open a working solenoid for hours.
- Equipped with premium “bed-of-nails” and piercing pin bent nose clips for use on insulated wires, allowing the technician to connect the unit without cutting or stripping the wires.
- The unit is housed in a high impact ABS plastic case designed to withstand the rigors of daily use in the field.
- Valve solenoid testing independent of the controller.
- No wire stripping required.
- Durable construction for outdoor use.
- Sends strong tracing tone.
- Can activate any 24V AC solenoid.
- Available as a kit (24BK) with a tone tracing probe.
- Troubleshoot irrigation systems.
- Chatter mode for audible locating of valves.
- Test solenoids for continuity.
- Send tone to identify wires.
- Check clock voltage.
- Low battery indication.
- Easy-to-understand LEDs.
- Tracing valve wiring.
- Locates underground solenoids.
9 V Alkaline
3 HR Continuous
32 – 122 DEG F